Monday, July 20, 2020

Bugaboo Christmas in July Day 3

Good Morning!

How about some packeging om Monday.
There are more ideas on the


I made this cute pillow box for candies:
The pillow box is made out of kraft cardstock
with the use of a die.

For my image I used Ava Candy Cane.
She is colored with markers and cyt out.
Around the box I wrapped a piece of peppermint
candy paper and a rd ribbon.

The sentiment is by Stampin'Up! stamped on a tag,
that I tied to the red ribbon.



Thank you for looking,
stay safe and 
keep crafting!







4 comments:

Verna Angerhofer said...

What a cutie. Neat gift idea.

kiwimeskreations said...

A gorgeous pillow box Hetty, and such a beautifully coloured sweetie you have perched on it!
Stay safe
Blessings
Maxine

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

YOu are making great projects with the gorgeous image Hetty, love the pillow box in kraft with her colouring.
Take care
Faith x

Fikreta said...

so sweet!