Saturday, December 19, 2020

Christmas Wreath

Today I am playing with a stencil and a stempset by
the Starry Circle stencil and
the Christmas Caracters stamp set.

I started out with the Starry Circle stencil and 
Fossilized Amber Distress Oxide Ink.

After sdtsmping all the images I needed,
I cut them out and colored them with my
Stampin'Blend markers.
For the little elf I added some glitter glue
on her skirt..
After adding all the images to the card,
I added a ribbon on top of the circle
and decorated the tree with glitter glue baubles.

Also the heart of the snowflakes have a little 
glitter glue. 

Thank you for looking,
stay safe and
keep crafting!









 

4 comments:

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Such an adorable and beautiful card Hetty.
Faith x

Fikreta said...

wonderful card!
Happy holidays! ⛄

Laura said...

So sweet! What a great idea, Hetty!

Verna Angerhofer said...

I like your wreath of stars and the decorations on it.