Friday, July 15, 2022

Caffinated Christmas Card Callenge #7 part 2

Good day to my crafty caffinated friends!

Have you been playing along with the  #7
For details click on the link.

Here is another card inspiration for you
that will hopefully tickle your creative mind and 
make you play along for this challenge with
coffee and stars.

The prize this month is by:
Twiddler's Nook.

For my card I used the Coffee Gnome by Miss Ink Stamps,
that I won in May  with my  gift card package.
You can see it HERE.

For the background I started with these two Tim Holtz
stencils and various oxide distress ink colors.

To decorate the card I used some thinlits from
 my Tim Holtz collection.
The snowflake is decorated with Nuovo glimmer
paste (it is a pity you do not see it on the picture).
The sentiment is from a Stampin'Up! set called
Merry Café..
Thank you for looking and 
have a caffinated day!


 

4 comments:

kiwimeskreations said...

What a cute Christmas card Hetty - love all the dimension you have added with the snow flake and foliage, and that background panel is beautifully stencilled
Blessings
Maxine

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

So much detail so many, lovely things to look at, Love that Gnome Hetty. A wonderful card.
Faith x

~amy~ said...

Hetty, this is wonderful! Thanks so much for guesting with us this month!

Fikreta said...

Wonderful card!