Monday, July 11, 2022

Critters in Cups 5

 


Hello Crafty Caffinated Friends,

It seems hard to stop playing with this set

Today I will share with you how I made this card:


I started the card with the background using the stencil 
Chatty Cups and worn lipstick and fossilized amber

Next I added 2 different stamps on top:
scribble circles with frayed burlap distress oxide
and vintage script with black ink.

Than i stamped the images I wanted to use.
Not only the Critters in Cups, but also one of
the sentiments from the Coffee and Friends set.

I also added a rol of washi tape from the set Flowerful
Washi tape to put on the background panel later on.

Next the coloring of the images. I used the same 
distress oxide inks as I used for the stencil and the
stamping.

And here is the finished card with the washi tape
 on the left side and a little flower on top
of the head of the cat.

I nearly always have a piece of paper left, for 
I never cut the panel the right size for you never
know if you make a mistake (and than you can cut it off).

Thank you for looking.
Hope you enjoyed seeing the proces 
of how I make a card.

Enjoy your day!
Caffinated greetings,


5 comments:

kiwimeskreations said...

Thank you for sharing how you made this fabulous card Hetty - you are such an inspiration.
Blessings
Maxine

Fikreta said...

this is so lovely!

Laura said...

Your critter/coffee card is adorable! Love the colors and the layout! You always do such beautiful artwork!! Thanks for sharing!!

CarlavdM said...

Hallo Hetty,

Ook deze is weer schitterend.
Je kopjes-boekje vond ik ok errug leuk.
Je zit lekker in de 'flow' met deze stempels en dies.
Veul plezier er nog mee, ben benieuwd wat er nog voorbij komt op mijn sherm.

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

What a wonderful tutorial, Hetty AND wonderful cards. Lovely art work too.
Faith x