Saturday, July 9, 2022

Critters in Cups 4

Hello Crafty Caffinated Friends!

I cannot stop playing with the Critters in Cups
by Funky Fossil Designs and the matching
Layering Cups metal dies.

I started with cutting the cups in rainbow colors.
I folded the paper and made sure the die was just a little
over the folded line, so the cups stayed together.
When I finished with all 6 colored, I glued first and last 
pages together, so it became a little booklet.

Click on the pictures for a larger version, 
so you can see everything much better!


For all of this mini book I used the new paper pad
and other stamps from different Funky Fossil sets too.
Also some stencils.

So below you see all the pages of my booklet,
if you have any questions feel free to ask in the comment
box (not anonymous, because than I cannot answer you).

1. You are my cup of tea!


2. Coffee (it is a die).
Stencil Lotsa Beans.


3. Bone-Jour!
Dog Bones stencil

4. You are tea-rrific!
Scribble Circles A7 stamp in the background
Bubbles stencil

5. Coffee!
Coffee Lover Die Set


6. Tea Time
(letter dies from my stash).
Zesty stencil



Hope you like my mini book
and gave you inspiration for your art.

Thank you for looking and 
have a creative caffinated weekend!












 

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Even more cute now I've seen inside! 💜

Susan said...

They were all adorable, but this is fantastic! Love it!

Fikreta said...

love it!
its so cute!

Amanda Wilcox said...

This is fantastic! I love it so much!

kiwimeskreations said...

What a wonderful mini-book Hetty - you really are on a creative roll and I am loving seeing what you create
Blessings
Maxine

Barb D said...

What a fun book!

Anonymous said...

Luv this!!!!

Anonymous said...

Fabulous!

Peach said...

Fabulous! I’ve shared this with my Craft Medley Facebook Group.

KT Fit Kitty said...

Wow, Hetty, this is AMAZING!!! I love cup critters so much - this is the cutest little booklet I've ever seen! It makes me so happy to look at each page! Brilliant job! P.S. I found your reply in my spam - thank you for letting me know. I hope things get settled over there soon. Most of the news media here is not reporting on it, which is strange, because what happens in one part of the world affects other lands, especially when it comes to global food supply. It's hard to get information on what's going on, except through independent journalists. People in Canada fear the same type of government rules on farmers will be coming here. Sending wishes of peace for your country. Please keep in touch, my friend.