Wednesday, March 22, 2023

Simon Says: Easter/Spring

 

Good Morning fellow crafters!

Hope your day is going fine and Spring is here.
In my place - The Netherlands - it is cloudy and rainy.
Only from the flowers that are popping up in my garden 
I can see that Spring is here.

So my idea for the 
is to make a fun and colorful card.
Got Tim's Crazy Catz out and some Easter colors
to make this fun card.
Here you can see the colors I used.
The egg stamp is from the set Mini Blueprints 2 CMS146 and
the sentiment is from Craze Talk CMS236.

I colored the images with copic ciao markers.


Thank you for looking
and wishing you a creative
and caffinated day!










2 comments:

kiwimeskreations said...

Love your vibrant colours on this fun card Hetty - and a great sentiment too!
Blessings
Maxine

Makira said...

Thank you for sharing with us at Park Hopping My Happy Place. I hope to see your makes again, soon. Hava a crafty weekend! Cheers, Makira