Tuesday, March 14, 2023

Simon Says: Tag it!

Here I am with another card for Simon Says Stamp.
This time it is for the 
Tag it
and I also combined it with the 
    challenge on Instagram.   


For my card I used a #8 tag and colored it with
different green distress inks.
Next i die cut the honeycomb and used the same
distress colors a little on the honeycomb diecut.



Then I used stamps by Michael Strong
(the tulip and the bee) and colored the tulip with 
pencil on the kraft paper.
The sentiment is from Small Tag stickers from
Tim Holtz idea-ology.

Here is the finished tag.

The inspiration for this tag came when 
I saw the first tulip in my garden. 
Now I know for sure Spring is around the corner


Thank you for looking
and have a creative day!













 

2 comments:

kiwimeskreations said...

A wonderful tag Hetty - love your colours and all the texture you have incorporated!
Your garden tulip looks fabulous - I do love them
Blessings
Maxine

Fikreta said...

so wonderful!