Friday, April 28, 2023

Simon Says: Make your Mark

A new challenge on the
Make your Mark.

Now I received my new Tim Holtz stamps
last week and I just have to play with them,
seeing what I can do.
So here is the result:
For this challenge I used the new
Floral Trims CMS461 cling stamp
Note Quotes CMS 463
and the layering stemcil Brush Hex
different colors of distress oxide ink.

I started with stamping this Floral stamp in versamark
watermark and embossed with gold.
Next I put some colors of distress oxide ink on my
glass plate and wiped it on the card. When dried I
added images with the Brush Hex stencil.

Next I stamped the sentiment on a piece of cardboard
from the box the stamps came in. I also used it on the
background of the card. Stapled the image to the piece
from the box. Gives it a grungy feeling.


Thank you for looking and i hope you have 
a great caffinated creative weekend!








 

2 comments:

kiwimeskreations said...

What a great card Hetty - love how you 'coloured' it :) That hex stencil looks fascinating
Blessings
Maxine

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

How VERY beautiful Hetty, I love everything about this "grungy" card.
Faith x