Sunday, April 23, 2023

Simon Says: Things with Wings

Another fun challenge on the 
Things with Wings.

Here my finished card with butterflies by Tim Holtz.

Here I displayed all the materials I used:
distress oxide  inks
stencils
cling stamp: Papillon CMS106

I started with a background I had lying around made in direct
to paper technique. I used my stamping platform, because 
I wanted to stamp several colors

Here you see the first layer of butterflies.
I also stamped them on a seperate piece to cut out
and add later on with foam tape.

I added the big script stamp and next used two
different stencils to finish off the card.

Thank you for looking
and have a creative caffinated day!













 

2 comments:

kiwimeskreations said...

An amazing card Hetty - loving the layered background that adds just so much to your beautiful creation
Blessings
MAxine

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

OH! This is an amazing array of inks used so beautifully Hetty, gorgeous butterflies on your card too.
Faith x