Saturday, March 14, 2020

Something Green


 The Saturday challenge on the 
is: Things with wings.

the challenge is: 
Use something green.



So here is my card with an image by Bugaboo Digital Stamps
and a sentiment from one of my Stampin'Up! sets.
The image is colored with stampin'blends.
I added some paper roses in the colors of the butterfly.
The background is design papers.


I printed the butterfly twice to add a wing
to the butterfly to make it even more fluttery!

After printing the butterfly, I used a die to cut 
it before i colored the image. 
It makes a wonferful border.


Thanks for looking
and have a creative day!


7 comments:

kiwimeskreations said...

Hetty this is exquisite - love how you have used the twice printed butterfly and all your layers. A beautiful card!
Blessings
Maxine

Lisa Lynn said...

Hetty that is gorgeous with the 3 D butterfly and the criss cross ribbon. The flowers are perfect color matches with your beautiful butterfly. And even distressing so many details in your card - wow!

Rosie Guiher said...

Very nice Hetty! I like how you added the flowers.

Fikreta said...

Beautiful card.

Verna Angerhofer said...

This is absolutely gorgeous. Wonderful green shades and the pop of pink and red roses is fantastic with it.

Joy Wilson said...

Hetty! Your card is gorgeous! I love that you made the butterfly 3D and I love green and pinks together! They are my favorite! Have a good weekend!
Hugs, Joy

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

What a delight this card is, love the die border and the butterfly.
Faith x